For years our clients have been requesting a design service option between our At Home Consultations and our Signature Design Services. We’re so thrilled to announce that it is here: introducing the Personalized Design Package, a new service, offering a customized design plan for single or multiple rooms. Available at a flat fee, we create unique and inspiring room designs and then provide you with the essentials to implement the design on your own. For an inside look at how it works, we’ve assembled a list of frequently asked questions.
Q: What does the design package include?
A: Here is everything you’ll receive in your Personalized Design Package:
- Custom Floor Plan
- Personalized Design Board illustrating all furniture, lighting, art, and decor
- Sourcing List including all the details you’ll need to know about each item and vendor links where you’re able to purchase all the selected pieces
Q: What is the investment?
A: The flat fee per space is $3500.
Q: What is the timeline?
A: From site visit to finalized design plan, the overall design process will take approximately 4 weeks.
Q: What is the process?
A: Below, we’ve outlined how you get from point A to point B:
- STEP 1 – GET IN TOUCH: Contact us to schedule a time to chat and tell us about your project.
- STEP 2 – SITE VISIT: During the visit we’ll take measurements and photos of your space and any existing pieces that you’d like to incorporate into the design. We’ll also discuss your aesthetic, the project scope and define the budget.
- STEP 3 – PRESENTATION CALL: Over the phone we’ll present your new room design, reviewing the details of the custom floor plans and your personalized design board.
- STEP 4 – SHOP: We will email over a link to your personalized pin board so you can begin purchasing each product selected for your design. Typically, pieces will be a curated mix of new, vintage and uniquely sourced items. When woven and layered together, they’ll express your own personal style.
- STEP 5 – SEND PICS: We love receiving emails from our clients with pictures of their new spaces!
Q: Can I see examples?
A: Sure thing! We have written Behind the Design blog posts on a few of our past Personalized Design Package Projects. Check them all out here.
Does this sound like a good fit for your project? Let’s chat!